A library is the core of a scholarly establishment. Our establishment empowers all understudies and staff individuals to make the best utilization of the library that has been painstakingly developed since the beginning of the School. The library is all around loaded and stacked with books on all applicable subjects.
The library is computerized and equipped with a Photocopier for taking copies of any relevant article from the reference section of the library. It also has a state-of-the-art digital library with high-speed Internet facility.
Rules and regulations for library
- Silence must be observed in the library.
- Personal possessions are not permitted inside the library.
- Books are to be taken care of painstakingly. On the off chance that a book is lost by the students, he/she will supplant the book or pay the expense of the book as fine.
- Students are not allowed to underline, compose, crease the pages or mutilate books in any capacity at all.
- At the finish of the session, the students must restore their token and library book dependent on the library roundabout and acquire "No Dues Certificate" from the library.